This site is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible and inclusive to all users. Therefore, this site has been designed and built to follow guidelines laid down by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA, Part III).
THE GUIDELINES INCLUDE:
- Using meaningful ALT text for informational images.
- Using descriptive hyperlink text whilst warning of link actions.
- Providing a full sitemap to aid navigation.
- Providing navigational short cuts for users of text only browsers and page readers.
- Allowing user control of text sizes (see below).
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret
TO ENLARGE TEXT:
If you want to alter the size of the text displayed on this site you can change the option in your Internet browser.
KNOWN BROWSER SUPPORT
This site is designed and built to operate on a wide range of browser technologies. Below is a list of browsers the site has been tested in.
PC OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Internet Explorer 7, 6
Mozilla Firefox 3, 2
MAC OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Safari 3, 2
Firefox 3, 2